• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2-15-15: THE NEXT CHAPTER IN THE X-METAL STORY

Found this in my email this morning
I'm so excited :dance2:
image.jpg

Just hit my in box too...If they were to intro the two new models and re-tool the old ones that would seem like it would have more appeal to all.

So do you guys think with the introduction of the "New Metals" what will happen to the value of the old X metal Lines? hmmm... will we be getting R1s at $200?
I don't think thats going to happen, the new xmetals are not comparable to the original xmetal series. In my opinion the old version will still continue to go up its value.

ok please a group message to all the xmetal owners .please sell all your metals to me for ridiculous prices so that u can all participate in the Next Chapter in the Xmetal Story:lolsign:Why do u need Romeos and all that garbage?Now Madman-Badman are coming :lolsign:

I also received this email, doesn't interest me though. I'd rather stick to the real x metal line.

Oakley as of recent hasn't really made anything that really stands out to me, nor anything that will fit my tiny head

ok please a group message to all the xmetal owners .please sell all your metals to me for ridiculous prices so that u can all participate in the Next Chapter in the Xmetal Story:lolsign:Why do u need Romeos and all that garbage?Now Madman-Badman are coming :lolsign:
If I had to choose between new metal and say a juliet... Sticking with the juliet :) but I am excited for the Badman. Probably will get a madman but it will get an extremely limited amount of face time...

Latest Posts

Back