• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 2-black Single wide Oakley cases good condition. Eastern Pa.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have two cases that need new homes. They have lights, shelves, locks etc. $350 each or $625 for both. I am will to drive some to meet somewhere.

I will post more pics tomorrow or Thursday.

The only thing I would be willing to trade for would be the black/FMJ OTT with fire lenses.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump

When u say eastern PA... Where might that be? I'm detroit so just tryin to figure out the drive if I can make that happen

Username Hidden said:
When u say eastern PA... Where might that be? I'm detroit so just tryin to figure out the drive if I can make that happen

Western Pa would be Pittsburgh, I'm about and hour outside of Philadelphia which is eastern.

Copy that. Yeah I knew u said eastern just wasn't sure if it was north east or south east. Well I'm going to take a look at a map and see what I can do. I appreciate the response

:bump:

I'm in Trenton NJ. Where exactly are you ?

Bump

if these are still available after the New Year, I would be interested.....just can't commit right now.

Username Hidden said:
if these are still available after the New Year, I would be interested.....just can't commit right now.

Ok no worries. Keep me posted.