• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2 juliets for $200 or less. Still available

Jase_nz

I should Work at Oakley
Australia
If anybody looking for project frames this guy selling 2. Unfortunately won't ship to me in Australia but thought I'd pass it on for good karma. Located in ohio.
Screenshot_20190715-115042_Facebook.jpg

Are they both Juliets, or are they two different x metals? I sent a message as well, although as a newbie to this not sure if it’s a good idea for me to get something like this or not. :)

Edit: Just to clarify, I sent a message right after Jase-nz posted, before Trump’s post. I’m not trying to come in after dingo and snag anything.

Last edited:
Are they both Juliets, or are they two different x metals? I sent a message as well, although as a newbie to this not sure if it’s a good idea for me to get something like this or not. :)

Edit: Just to clarify, I sent a message right after Jase-nz posted, before Trump’s post. I’m not trying to come in after dingo and snag anything.

You need to reed the Rules and Guidelines first.

So I’m not allowed to purchase something from Facebook marketplace? I think you need to figure out what you are talking about first.
My apology.
I was under the impression that contacting a Forum Member is not allowed until you have written 15 posts and are online for 14day's. I guess I was wrong.