• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold 2 of 3 Signed Oakley Heritage Razorblades by Jim Jannard - Seafoam with Grey

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I need funds ;) I rarely sell items off to get funds, but I need funds for a large special purchase, so I am selling some of the rare few items that I have in the collection signed by Jim Jannard.

Technically this was a set of 3 Razorblades - Matte Clear with Violet Iridium, Seafoam with Grey, and Black with Fire Iridium that I have in the Collection signed by Jim.

This is an AMAZINGLY RARE opportunity to own something signed by Jim Jannard. Think of how often he actually signs products, and think of the next time you will ever see him to have him sign something - probably never! Own an amazing piece of history.

I personally think it was amazing to have Eyeshades and Razorblades that are signed since they are some of the original Oakley models.

These Heritage pairs are all complete with pins and warranty cards and everything that originally came with them.

Each Eyeshade and Razorblade is $225 CONUS shipped, or I will take $615 for all 3 Eyeshades and $615 for all 3 Razorblades together.
ND8_3476.jpg
ND8_3477.jpg
Untitled Session00361.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Pm

Username Hidden said:
Thank you for the mention. I ended up buying a matte/violet Razor Blade on here last week. Good luck to the seller. Cheers :drinks:

Payment sent, these babies are mine ;)

Username Hidden said:
Payment sent, these babies are mine ;)
Wow...coming out of your self inflicted semi-retirement?!? Nice piece congrats!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back