• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 2 pair of Juliets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

798896D9-B6C0-4CEC-A924-72FC7D08FB4E.jpeg

Purging the case....here are 2 very wearable pairs of juliets....Picked them up over the years and had plans to send them to the X-man but just have too many pairs now. No boxes or coins with either. Asking 250 for plasma and 325 for the polished.

Plasma/blk irid - frames great, no scuffs or nicks in the metal, nose bridge very floppy and loose, but wearable for me even with avg size head. Rubbers are good, red shox w blk bombs/socks. Lenses are very good polarized blk iridium. Id rate them easy 8.5 few cleaning marks no scratches or anything that affects vision. Just need pulled and cleaned very well.

Polished/ice irid - polished frame shows scuffing but no nicks or scratches in metal its really in good shape and i wear these occasionally....the nose bridge is very good not factory tight but its not extremely floppy and loose. Rubbers all black and in good condition. Lenses are ice iridium polarized left side good right side has a scratch but it is not in my sight line. Id rate these prob a 6. This would make an excellent entry pair for a first time collector.

Some people reacted to this post.