• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 2 Pair Of Romeo 1. Romeo 2. X-Metal XX

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have 2 pair of Romeo 1 up for grabs. The first pair was sold to me as unworn. They come with BI lenses that are flawless with the X-Metal in left left lens. There is slight rub on the nose from where it was moved around over the years. Comes with a set of custom cut fire iridium lenses cut from Big Taco donor, cut by InfinateHero. $750 paypal you cover the fees shipped in the US only.

The second pair is a used pair but in good condition. Lenses are cracked and used so I had Dr. Chop cut a set of 00 Polarized Red Iridium from Fast Jacket XL donors. Needs rubber orbital gaskets and ear stem rubber. Comes with original lenses and custom cut. $700 paypal you cover the fees shipped in US only.

Romeo 2 with fire iridium Gary Scelzi lenses. Missing one rubber lens gasket. Glasses are over all 8.5 to 9 out of 10. Comes with Micro bag only. The old lenses in the photo do not come with glasses, I think I threw them out. $450 paypal you cover fees shipped in the US only.

X-Metal XX with BI lenses that are flawless. Also come with replacement 24k lenses BNIB. These need ear stem rubbers. Micro bag only. $500 paypal you pay the fee shipped in the US only.

null_zpsb58e29c4.jpg

null_zpsa69c7fb4.jpg

null_zpsd186f3c9.jpg

null_zpsc6a482f2.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
nice pieces. GLWS

Are you willing to sell the R1 00 polarized red iridiums lenses or fire iridium lens?

Thanks but I am not interested in selling just the lenses.