• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold 2 Pairs Oakley ROMEO 1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have two pair both in prett good shape. Both with new Lingear Lenses one purple one ruby. The rubbers are for the most part new and the frames have some minor dings and what not. I can email pictures and I will try to get them uploaded when I get home from work. I would like to avoid the ebay fees so that is why I am posting here, I want them to go to a good home and I know you guys love them. So shoot me an offer or questions. Thanks! sorry looking for 500 each which is what i paid thanks for looking. updated pictures with nose wear and other small marks on the frame.

IMG_0105.jpg
IMG_0101.jpg
IMG_0103.jpg
IMG_0100.jpg
IMG_0099.jpg
IMG_0094.jpg
IMG_0097.jpg
IMG_0096.jpg
IMG_0089.jpg
IMG_0080.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I'm interested...waiting for your pictures.

But basicly I just need a good ROMEO I frame!

How much? Pic please

Per forum rules you must post an asking price and photos must be uploaded...... Thanks!

sorry for the delay 2nd pair is in the wifes car I will get pictures up as soon as I can. Thanks for your patience. They are very similar to the pictures already posted.

Username Hidden said:
sorry for the delay 2nd pair is in the wifes car I will get pictures up as soon as I can. Thanks for your patience. They are very similar to the pictures already posted.

Gonna need some more detailed and clearer pictures of both ROMOE I, especially on those angels that can tell what U called "some minor dings" are.

And, do they have the size 15 or size 25 temple shock?

Good luck with the sale!

IMHO, even if U end up with no one to buy these (not very possible actually), they are pretty nice collections to hold on anyway!

more pictures uploaded. I am going back to work now i will try and upload the other pair when it get there, but its not likely 911 keeps me pretty busy. thanks for looking

Just my .02 here... If you are seriously looking for that kind of money from the glasses, you NEED much better pictures. It seems like they are all top shots of the glasses. You need to come with some clear and detailed pictures, most likely not from your phone. Pics of the serial, pics of the arm and frame gasket areas.

I am just saying this to help you sell them... People are going to want highly detailed info and pictures before spending that kind of money on a naked R1 with aftermarket lenses and no box/coin/accessories.

GL with the sale!

Username Hidden said:
Just my .02 here... If you are seriously looking for that kind of money from the glasses, you NEED much better pictures. It seems like they are all top shots of the glasses. You need to come with some clear and detailed pictures, most likely not from your phone. Pics of the serial, pics of the arm and frame gasket areas.

I am just saying this to help you sell them... People are going to want highly detailed info and pictures before spending that kind of money on a naked R1 with aftermarket lenses and no box/coin/accessories.

GL with the sale!

I don't really know what else you are looking for i would be happy to post a picture of the serial number, but I am using the best camera I have. More uploading arms, gaskets, serial numbers. Thanks.

Username Hidden said:
I don't really know what else you are looking for i would be happy to post a picture of the serial number, but I am using the best camera I have. More uploading arms, gaskets, serial numbers. Thanks.

maybe he's trying to say that you need to focus your camera on the subject (Romeo) not on the floor. The picture is blurry and the potential buyers need to see the detail of the item(s) that you're trying sell.:redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.