• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2 Pairs Of 4-legged Froggies

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have a couple of limited edition 4-legged frogskins which I want to sell to fund some new purchases.

Color: Matte Denim/Grey/Grey SKU# 03-218. These are in mint condition and come with a box (quite damaged from
storage) £95

Color: Matte Turquoise/White/Grey SKU# 03-217. These also are in very good condition but do have a mark on the left lense, nothing that effects the vision or noticeable. They also come with a box. £85

I'm based in the uk but I would be willing to ship abroad if needs be a cost. This is my 1st post but I know and love oakleys but saying that I'm not sure if these are priced well so please feel free to make an offer.

Pictures on request as I'm not sure how to post them via my iPad
PayPal only

Cheers!

Some people reacted to this post.
If you have a photobucket or imageshack account you can post links to the pics on here.

Would be interested to see the mark on the lens on the Matte Turquoise.

Thanks for the reply and the advise I'll post some this evening when I return from work.

Regarding the mark I may it find difficult to photograph but I will try.

please do post pictures of the glasses

I've taken lots of pictures and as soon as my other half gets off the iPad I will upload them. If there is anyone who wants me to email them over now let me know.

^PMed.

4b3f7dbb.jpg

2481ad7c.jpg

1b62a4d3.jpg

d75eab3a.jpg

def6b989.jpg

6d5d8a0f.jpg

7b1513d6.jpg

a0272f97.jpg

74b6045c.jpg

aea1098f.jpg

14027f38.jpg

69eed510.jpg

Prices dropped.. Lots of interest but no firm offers. I want these gone now as I've seen 2 new pairs.

New prices
£85 ($130) - matte denim
£75 ($115) - matte turquoise

Not gonna lie, those are awesome prices for these two pieces. If I wasn't drowning in metals and my O fund wasn't reserved this month, I would jump on one of these! Someone needs to get these quick!