• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2 Pairs Of Matte Grey And Grenade Fade Frame

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Two pairs of matte grey frogskins with grey for sale.... Neither have boxes but both come with microfibers
Also grenade fade frame for sale. Comes with box.

First pair $100
Frame is in good condition but not perfect or flawless. A few extremely small marks on the front. Legs are loose but fit is very tight. When fully extended and sitting on table they both touch. A few small imperfections near Oakley lettering on legs. All marks I mention are very small, but I'm mentioning everything I see. Lenses are brand new. So they are perfect. Microfiber is brand new.

Second pair $60
All of frame is practically flawless except top right corner there is scratches and small lines of missing paint. They are clearly visible when looking close and about a hair width wide. Legs are very tight along with the fit. When they are sitting on a table with both legs extended, they both touch. Left lens looks pretty good but right lens has a scratch right in the middle. Doesn't affect vision though. Microfiber is used.

Grenade fade frame $35
Brand new, perfect, with box.

Message or email ( alecbarnard@live.com ) me with questions and offers or for pictures.

ALL SOLD
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Some people reacted to this post.
nice but please post pictures per forum rules. They will always help you out. To me it seems like pretty decent prices though.

Okay didn't know pictures were part of the rules.... But I'll post some shortly

First pair... the beter of the two
IMG_9201.jpg

IMG_9200.jpg

IMG_9199.jpg

IMG_9198.jpg

IMG_9197.jpg

IMG_9195.jpg

Second pair... and then grenade fades

IMG_9208.jpg

IMG_9207.jpg

IMG_9206.jpg

IMG_9205.jpg

IMG_9204.jpg

IMG_9203.jpg

IMG_9202.jpg

Anyone? Would prefer not to sell these on eBay but I just put them up. Message me and we can work out a deal for multiple pairs.

Everything SOLD. Please close it up.

closed! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.