• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2 Petterson's just popped up for Sale - Whoa!

alcapon1

I should Work at Oakley
West Side
Oakley Petterson #10 and #18

Oakley Andrew Petterson Frogskins Blue Black Stripes Black Iridium #10 RARE

Oakley Andrew Petterson Frogskins Metallic Light Blue Spots Black Iridium #18

Petterson.png

Last edited:
That seller has Pettersons for sale right next to fake oakley lenses(claimed to be real). She sells oodles of fake juliet and monster dog lenses and people buy them because there are expensive oakleys on her page. A true con artist, the kind that makes ebay unsafe. BEWARE

Leaning towards the fakes also. Right next to the Tater signature, look at the lightly colored "blob" and the different shape compared to the Oakley image. Unless the Oakley stock images were computer generated from Petterson sketches/renderings and don't match the final product exactly, I'd be very skeptical of these.

From eBay:

s-l1600.jpg

And from Highsnobiety, which probably got it from Oakley:

oakley-andrew-petterson-frogskins-2.jpg

I dont know about the frogskins, have to ask one of the frog experts on here if the frames are right but I wouldnt be suprised...

Leaning towards the fakes also. Right next to the Tater signature, look at the lightly colored "blob" and the different shape compared to the Oakley image. Unless the Oakley stock images were computer generated from Petterson sketches/renderings and don't match the final product exactly, I'd be very skeptical of these

Yeah, I was thinking, isn't there a list on here of the owners? i honestly don't know if it is a fake yet but thats a good point. Skeptical indeed.

I got three Juliet boxes for $50 from her when she first started hustling O stuff. Times have changed!

I got a pair of somewhat rare glasses from her and she swapped the lenses for after market and claimed they were OEM. I wonder if it will effect the value of the pettersons?