• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2 Yr Anni Present...X Squared X Metal Ruby?

jiveSEVEN

I Should Work at Oakley...
Denver, CO
My gf planned on getting me the goldbrooks for our 2 yr anniversary, but since they are taking forever....she is going to get me X Squared X-Metal Ruby instead. I'm pretty excited. This will be my first x-metal!

very nice, congrats! i myself am currently negotiating with my wife to give me a x-metal as my b-day gift next month. finger's crossed! lol

Ditto Guys!!!!! I hope you get them too!!!! I Just got my X Squared X Metal with Ruby...... I want the Titainum Black faced Minute Machine.......And I will have it soon.....

I got my juliet today but I'm thinking I will end up with X Squared instead! The fit is too damn small for my long face. IMO you are better off with X Squared anyways than the FMJ. One is an everyday pair, the other is a collector piece.

My 11 year anniversay is next month. Hopefully my wife will pick me up something nice. Until then, I will contine to buy myself EBay gift cards so my wife is not aware of my purchases.

EDIT: If in the event my wife ever reads this.....I LOVE YOU SWEET HEART!

Back