• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

20$ lens sale at vaults

PS: I checked the outlet vault in Tanger Oulets, near Grand Rapids, Mi as well as the Novi store over near the Detroit side in the 12 Oaks Mall.

Neither of them have any lens sales going on, and only the Novi store notes that there were a few on sale for $20 but it was for just a specific frame on a few select lens. If that was even the same sale.

So I'm guessing at this point there's nothing like that going on any more, least not around here.

I visit the 84 st Tanger Vault often, they had alot of lenses last year or so clearances when they were getting rid of a lot of the iridium lenses. I purchased about 10-15 pairs. They are pretty much gone but do still have a couple different ones left. I got a set of Sapphire iridium polarized lenses for Radarlocks for 20.00 2 weeks ago. But it depends on the frames. I know they have lot for crossrange frames.

On 5/9/21, I picked up more Straightlink lenses for $20 at the Oakley Vault near me. I've purchased 16 pairs total. I think I got all of their good colors that were on sale... only Grey is left. As another member mentioned, Prizm and Prizm Polarized are not part of the sale, like DWP.

Are there any other good donor lenses on sale right now, other than Straightlink? Any other "big" lenses that can be used to cut a bunch of different models?

On 5/9/21, I picked up more Straightlink lenses for $20 at the Oakley Vault near me. I've purchased 16 pairs total. I think I got all of their good colors that were on sale... only Grey is left. As another member mentioned, Prizm and Prizm Polarized are not part of the sale, like DWP.

Are there any other good donor lenses on sale right now, other than Straightlink? Any other "big" lenses that can be used to cut a bunch of different models?
Wish they had something for Flak 2xl, but if prizm isn't a part of it, I'm probably getting better options at retail going with Revant standard for 24.

I was at the Vault at AZ Mills yesterday and they had a ton of Quarter Jacket, some Turbine (both types), some Mainlink, Sliver and some Radar. I'll be going to a different Vault today. Any requests, should this other Vault also have $20 lenses?

I was at the Vault at AZ Mills yesterday and they had a ton of Quarter Jacket, some Turbine (both types), some Mainlink, Sliver and some Radar. I'll be going to a different Vault today. Any requests, should this other Vault also have $20 lenses?
Some Turbine lenses would be nice, preferably polarized like prizm Ruby polarized

Latest Posts

Back