• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

20% Off (not valid)

@TNRedbeard That sucks dude! I custom ordered a pair of holbrooks of course haha

Matte Celeste with Pink Icons and Rivets
Here’s the kicker…I ordered them with fire polarized simply bc I can’t find those lenses anywhere at all!!!

When they get here I got a set of prizm violet I’ll throw in them and take out the fire for safe keeping

Btw I know they are girly looking but I was going for a “one off” look

B9605B32-209E-4702-A713-16961A28080F.png

@TNRedbeard That sucks dude! I custom ordered a pair of holbrooks of course haha

Matte Celeste with Pink Icons and Rivets
Here’s the kicker…I ordered them with fire polarized simply bc I can’t find those lenses anywhere at all!!!

When they get here I got a set of prizm violet I’ll throw in them and take out the fire for safe keeping

Btw I know they are girly looking but I was going for a “one off” look

View attachment 966547
I built that exact pair the other day! But with Prizm Jade.

I do that same **** with lenses, if I’m already getting a custom pair I just get the lenses I’m needing with it and swap them out.

I’ll have to remember the Memorial Day sale (I shoukd have known) next year and save my birthday coupon for a new release after it’s over.

I got a Frogskin with Black Tortoise, Acid Blue, and Ice Polarized.

I built that exact pair the other day! But with Prizm Jade.

I do that same **** with lenses, if I’m already getting a custom pair I just get the lenses I’m needing with it and swap them out.

I’ll have to remember the Memorial Day sale (I shoukd have known) next year and save my birthday coupon for a new release after it’s over.

I got a Frogskin with Black Tortoise, Acid Blue, and Ice Polarized.
So did you get the Celeste or go with those sweet sounding frogskins?

But yeah, it’s weird that they offer OG polarized lenses (ruby, fire, violet) but you can’t get them off the Oakley site. Prizm polars are awesome but I am happy with my blue tinted ruby or my violet polars (they only off prizm violet for holbrooks currently) but fire is an awesome lens so that’s how I ordered them. I did notice they now offer a pair of holbrooks with Prizm snow…

So did you get the Celeste or go with those sweet sounding frogskins?

But yeah, it’s weird that they offer OG polarized lenses (ruby, fire, violet) but you can’t get them off the Oakley site. Prizm polars are awesome but I am happy with my blue tinted ruby or my violet polars (they only off prizm violet for holbrooks currently) but fire is an awesome lens so that’s how I ordered them. I did notice they now offer a pair of holbrooks with Prizm snow…
10CFEF5E-C283-46B6-8622-B777C4D1343D.jpeg

Back