• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

20 Years Ago Today...

Ralph Marshall

I should Work at Oakley
GA
20 years ago today (7/20/1994), I left on my first cross-country road trip to move to California from Atlanta. I just recently got home from my 9th crossing. Here is a pic to commemorate today's anniversary. This is me (age 22), my ex-wife, and my dog Harley just before we set off...

Cali Bound 2.jpg

Dude, nice! I used to have long hair, too; from '94 - '00...
Yeah, it was a few more years before I chopped it all off, and then I grew it out one last time. Not that it would be my choice now, but I wish it was at least still an option... lol

Although I was always into heavy metal, and then thrash and death metal and all my friends were in bands and had extremely long hair I never did. The longest I ever had it was a little above my shoulders.

I always said I would let it grow but would end up cutting it.

Don't you miss CA?

WHAT HAPPENED BRO?? TO THE HAIR I MEAN??:p

I cut it, duh...:D

Seriously, long hair in the Texas heat can get a little old and by the time I turned 27 I was a little tired of the maintenance. Plus I usually had to wear it in a ponytail for work. And, by the time I cut it, it wasn't as popular with the ladies and I decided I wanted to get laid more. It worked...:newrussian:

That was before the digital camera age so I have very few pics of myself from the time. And they aren't digital. But I might be talked into digging one or two out to scan and post here if Ralph doesn't mind, being the thread owner.

[EDIT - you quoted me, but were you asking Ralph? It is his thread, after all...]

Latest Posts

Back