• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2008 Olympic Gold Holeshot!

ppcshooter1

Oakley Beginner
I am just trying to let as many Oakley fanatics out there know that I have 1 of the 55 Gold Oakley Holeshots from the 2008 Olympics posted for sale on eBay. I am hoping that it will go to someone who will cherish it as it should be. If you care to see it, the item number is 110795996642. I would also like to hear what you think about the watch. I really had no idea how to price this watch, because there isn't another one that has ever been sold. I may be way to high or low, I would be curious to know what you think.

He had one. LOL, I bought it was going to keep it but I don't think I understood how rare it was until recently.

It is not a bad watch. It would be a hard sell at $900 nevermind the asking price. Good luck on the sale.

Ha oh ok, Yea IMO the price is way high you could buy a really nice Omega or even a near mint used Rolex for that price!

I appreciate the feedback. I thought it was high too but there are plenty of common oakley watches that sell in the thousands. Besides a man can dream can't he? There is also a make offer option. Someone could offer me twenty bucks if they were inclined keep the feedback coming, I appreciate it.

To be fair the ones that do sell for thousands tend to be in demand because people find it more attractive. Rareness by itself does not always produce high prices. It needs to have the coolness factor as well to build the demand. I do not know if the Olympic Holeshot has that but more power to you if you can get a great price for it. Like I said best of luck on the sale.

Nice to know there are BS artists all over the place. Coming to a collector's forum is the wrong place to try and scalp up as FYI...

Also, take my picture down and anything related to me before I call in the head honcho at legal at Oakley....That is absolutely BS to place images of me up there. I will be contacting ebay as well immediately to have my images removed. You bought a watch and photos under premise of being a collector, you did NOT however, buy the rights to the photos which makes posting them illegal without my persmission, therefore I will be pursuing that!

Back