• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2010 BCS National Championship Game flak jackets

bugbeeuddon

I should Work at Oakley
Colorado
Picked up a pair of like new flak jackets came with a microfiber bag which has the 2010 BCS National Championship Game logo as well as the logo etched on the lense.

From reading it's my understanding that these were given to players as a perk . Is this the case ? If anyone knows please let me know. I am Mostly a collector not a seller so value isn't very important but is it a good find? Hardly paid much for them.

My son and I were at that game on the 50 yard line in The Rose Bowl for his birthday.

If you were inclined to sell it, please hit me up. I’d be extremely interested in it.
Oh man. That sounds awesome. I'll think on it . Lucky kid!! Great seats. Were you close to the field?

No, we were up near the top, but it was great to be at the game.

We originally purchased tickets on the 10 yard line in the Alabama section, but there was some shady nonsense going on, when we hit Pasadena and went to pick up the tickets.

Long story short, I threatened to call the cops and we ended up being upgraded to seats on the 50 in the Texas section.

There were two brothers, my son and I wearing Crimson and White in a sea of burnt orange.

Our son will never forget his 11th birthday present. He still talks about it to this day.

Found the photo from our seats on the 50 yardline at the game.

If you decide to unload them, I'm interested.

output.jpg

Latest Posts

Back