• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2011/2012 Oakley Eyewear Catalogue

Whew! I'm fixing to order a custom pair of Gascans and would hate it if they suddenly went away.

There's a lot of rumors flying that the Gascan is on its way out due to the rollout of the Fuel Cell. I'm not so sure about that though I must say I'm seeing some serious paring down of the Oil Rig and Hijinx with no new models so I'm beginning feel those might be in danger

So is this for 2011 only, or 2011 and 2012? The Frogskins section only has the Acid Series which is pretty much done now. We know the Backlight Frogskins series is coming and rumours also of Acid Tortoise Frogskins, although I still haven't seen any pictures of what the Acid Tortoise series will look like. I'm dying to know!

There's a lot of rumors flying that the Gascan is on its way out due to the rollout of the Fuel Cell. I'm not so sure about that though I must say I'm seeing some serious paring down of the Oil Rig and Hijinx with no new models so I'm beginning feel those might be in danger

Click on the drop down submenu at the main page and click lifestyle, the gascans are listed in there.

So is this for 2011 only, or 2011 and 2012? The Frogskins section only has the Acid Series which is pretty much done now. We know the Backlight Frogskins series is coming and rumours also of Acid Tortoise Frogskins, although I still haven't seen any pictures of what the Acid Tortoise series will look like. I'm dying to know!

I think this is just 2011, but some of it might carry over into early 2012.

Latest Posts

Back