• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2011 O Holiday Series...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
Antix is awesomely comfortable.
Very. Also to me the sexiest. gotta love those soft lines. I'm always open to getting more Antix. Batwolf reminds me to much of the oil rig which look very awkward on me. I don't look great with frames like fuel cell/batwolf.
I am just surprised there haven't been many special edition Batwolf's since it's release. That frame is just screaming to be painted.

I totally agree...i love batwolf, fuel cell, oil rig and antix. Those 4 prob comprise 80%+ of my collection....as u know :)

I totally agree...i love batwolf, fuel cell, oil rig and antix. Those 4 prob comprise 80%+ of my collection....as u know :)
I still want a motogp batwolf for christmas just love those captain america style icons haha.
I wish my collection was as substantial as yours! Hopefully one day soon, it will be.

agree with you Peeza21 that would be awesome . . .
i don't realy care those OCP Frogs.

As well as special Christmas runs, does Oakley do any massive discounts or anything for Thanksgivings Black Friday?

Latest Posts

Back