• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2011 O Holiday Series...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
I don't think Oakley ever discounts :sad:. Maybe the Vaults will have something? I do have a 25% off coupon for online shopping only, excluding limited, elite, and signature items :sad:

I don't think Oakley ever discounts :sad:. Maybe the Vaults will have something? I do have a 25% off coupon for online shopping only, excluding limited, elite, and signature items :sad:
minus sig series? pffft you can have it lol. That's pretty much the only oakley's I like to buy. Cant really stand buying basic frames.

I could do some holiday holbrooks :big_boss:

I think holiday holbrooks would be a great choice... but I took a look at the upcoming holbrooks and there is only 4 to be coming in the future. Julian Wilson signature, Matte Black w/ Fire, Matte Black w/ Ice and the (highly anticipated by me) Deuce Coupe Sulphur w/ Black Iridium.

Doesn't look so goof for the possibility of these being the holiday choice...

I think holiday holbrooks would be a great choice... but I took a look at the upcoming holbrooks and there is only 4 to be coming in the future. Julian Wilson signature, Matte Black w/ Fire, Matte Black w/ Ice and the (highly anticipated by me) Deuce Coupe Sulphur w/ Black Iridium.

Any pics of any of these??

How do you find this info? haha

Do you have a release date for the Deuce Coupe series?

Got word from the O Store locally today that they are not planning on doing the holiday series this year :(! That sucks. I couldn't care less about OCP Frogskins.

Back