• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2012 London Olympics 12-Gauge Special Edition Watch

Tapatalk didn't like my reserved post for some reason, and I couldn't upload the pictures correctly. Here is the Olympic 12-Gauge with a titanium band, the way it should have been assembled to begin with.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410280515.604968.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410280524.671732.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410280532.306320.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410280549.140649.jpg

031B694C-140B-4371-9C69-CA78ADC2BE84.png
Sorry for bumping really old thread but I saw this watch on eBay and thought it was gorgeous.. didn’t really know how rare it was till I went back to this thread ..

Guess whoever scored this at that price got a semi unicorn of a Oakley watch.....

View attachment 508222 Sorry for bumping really old thread but I saw this watch on eBay and thought it was gorgeous.. didn’t really know how rare it was till I went back to this thread ..

Guess whoever scored this at that price got a semi unicorn of a Oakley watch.....

They got a good price indeed. It really is a beautiful watch, and I think still Oakley’s most limited release as far as watches are concerned.

Sent from Mars.

View attachment 508222 Sorry for bumping really old thread but I saw this watch on eBay and thought it was gorgeous.. didn’t really know how rare it was till I went back to this thread ..

My last bid was 710. Lol. Who ever the bastard was lol. Beat me out at the last second.
I wasn’t Interested because of the back cap missing, until I saw how beautiful the blue accents were. Oh well hopefully another time :(

They got a good price indeed. It really is a beautiful watch, and I think still Oakley’s most limited release as far as watches are concerned.

Sent from Mars.

Agreed. It’s up there. I’d say the GOLD Silver and Bronze Gearbox’s to me are the UNICORNS. I hope to find them one day

Latest Posts

Back