• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2012 London Olympics 12 Gauge

kronin323

Font of Useless Knowledge
Austin, TX
Ok, who's the big baller who snagged this Olympics 12 Gauge on ebay?

Olympic12Gauge1.png

Olympic12Gauge2.png

I've only ever seen one of these before, belonging to @GH4AU. Pretty dang rare, but it went for a crazy price...

I know it wasn't Frank...

Maybe @Joseph Smith?

Whoever, fess up...

I've been looking for one! How much did it go for???

In case the buyer is a member here, out of respect for his privacy I don't want to post that publicly. However, one could always try to find the finished auction...

I will say that, even though it went pretty high, the winner's max bid was even higher, don't know how much he was actually willing to pay...

and some Sochi Bottlecaps also on ebay . . . hurry up guys - sell your kidneys :)

I've been looking for one! How much did it go for???

Why don't we rephrase the question - how much do you think it's worth?

I was having trouble valuing it - I mean, it's SS with a rubber strap. The other SS / rubber strap 12 Gauges MSRP'd at $1200, $1400 with a bracelet. The SE Ti/CF MSRP'd at $2K, but the Ti is a pretty major upgrade.

But this Olympic one does have the carbon fiber face, and the unique blue markers. As well as the etched caseback. But it didn't come with a box, just a watch softvault.

The biggest variable on its value, though, is it's rarity - like I said, this is only the 2nd one I've ever seen...

So, what's its value, do y'all think?

Why don't we rephrase the question - how much do you think it's worth?

I was having trouble valuing it - I mean, it's SS with a rubber strap. The other SS / rubber strap 12 Gauges MSRP'd at $1200, $1400 with a bracelet. The SE Ti/CF MSRP'd at $2K, but the Ti is a pretty major upgrade.

But this Olympic one does have the carbon fiber face, and the unique blue markers. As well as the etched caseback. But it didn't come with a box, just a watch softvault.

The biggest variable on its value, though, is it's rarity - like I said, this is only the 2nd one I've ever seen...

So, what's its value, do y'all think?
It is the only one I have seen other than the one that I have. It is a rare Oakley watch, indeed. I would value it at $1,800-$2,000; but that's just me. I've been known to pay more for something due it's rarity. It might be worth it to someone else to pay even more. It really is a beautiful timepiece.

I've seen more FMJs sell than this unicorn. Out of all of the Oakley watches that I have seen, this is the rarest.

It is the only one I have seen other than the one that I have. It is a rare Oakley watch, indeed. I would value it at $1,800-$2,000; but that's just me. I've been known to pay more for something due it's rarity. It might be worth it to someone else to pay even more. It really is a beautiful timepiece.

I've seen more FMJs sell than this unicorn. Out of all of the Oakley watches that I have seen, this is the rarest.

Well, it went for less than that, but not by much...

Back