• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2012 London Olympics 12 Gauge

it's a nice pair but i have not made a bid... with the pix and no box not my favorite kind of seller!

@STavros
a box would be a nice set so i would add one!

and i promise if you clean your item before you make pic you will get higher bids!

EDIT i was talking about this one 252268539267 HA HA

@STavros
a box would be a nice set so i would add one!

and i promise if you clean your item before you make pic you will get higher bids!
It was clean and still had back plastic cover.He did got extremely high bid:)
Box does not count much if it was not the original one or anything special.U can always get a spare wooden box somehow ;)

This was a Ti case with a stainless clasp on the rubber band. Sort of an odd ball match. From what I read there was no box with it. Rumored only 29 made. I didn't win it but ran it up to the winners max bid. Sorry if it was someone here. I think it was poorly advertised. The feature photo was the case and the title had a generic skew and no mention of the Olympics.

Last edited:
Face is exactly same as the carbon yellow one but instead of yellow details it has light blue ones.Nothing else on the face.At the back it has engraved the coordinates of London and the Thank u word.it has a rubber band with ti clasp

Latest Posts

Back