• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2012 Oakley Apparel Catalogues

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Here are some of Oakley's 2012 Apparel Catalogues that they send to dealers.These are the 2012 Golf Catalog and 2012 Accessories Catalogue. Below are a few of preview pages, but you can download the complete pdf's in the links below, had to use MegaUpload because some are as big as 100mb. Enjoy:

2012 Golf Catalogue:
Download Link: Oakley 2012 Golf Catalog Download
Preview:

oakleygolfspring2012pag.jpg

oakleygolfspring2012pag.jpg

2012 Accessories Catalogue:
Download Link: Oakley 2012 Accessories Catalog Download
Preview:

oakleyaccessoriespart1p.jpg

2012 Accessories Catalogue Part 2
Download Link: 2012 Accessories Catalogue Part 2
Preview:
oakleyaccessoriespart2p.jpg

Ok Just added Part 2, sorry about that, forgot to upload it. Enjoy.

Thanks OakleyBoss
so many cool backpacks. can´t wait to see those SHORT CIRCUIT PACK and the WATERMAN PACK!
pretty cool that they made DUFFLE BAGS again i´m not a huge fan of the ROLLLER. . .

Anyone know when we will start to see this stuff in store?? Will have to get the small icon backpack to got with the icon 3.0 i have.

I read somewhere that Oakley will not be making a mountainbike collection for 2012 (except for a few gloves and belts). Can anyone confirm this? I believe I saw Brian Lopes sporting a new jersey which keeps my hope alive. It could be a prototype ofcourse but it looked like the same pattern as some of the gloves and caps.

I have not seen any 2012 mtb apparel catalogues yet unfortunately.

i got the same informations in a store!
to bad . . .
i've just started buying things from older and the actually collection.
in this way i will not run out of anything :eek:))

Me to - if you find some good deals let me know. I really love the styling of the mtb jerseys and shorts. It is not totally motocross-style like Fox and Troy Lee Designs....and that appeals to me.

Back