• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2013 Mustang 5.0

I haven't been into the Mustang game for a few years but I've owned three my last one an 04 Cobra with a Whipple and bolt-ons. I've always been a fan of JLT intakes and Diablo tuners. Exhaust is your personal preference regarding sound but you can never go wrong with the trusted brands such as Magnaflow, SLP, Kooks etc.

Sorry.....I like vettes.

Boooooo!

I haven't been into the Mustang game for a few years but I've owned three my last one an 04 Cobra with a Whipple and bolt-ons. I've always been a fan of JLT intakes and Diablo tuners. Exhaust is your personal preference regarding sound but you can never go wrong with the trusted brands such as Magnaflow, SLP, Kooks etc.

I was thinking of GT500 axle backs and a JLT CAI. Not sure on the tune though. Though about taking a road trip to Steeda.

Boooooo!

I was thinking of GT500 axle backs and a JLT CAI. Not sure on the tune though. Though about taking a road trip to Steeda.

Well Steeda is very pricey but if you got the coin for it go for it. Honestly though with such minor mods a full blown tune isn't necessary. Usually the basic "performance" tune already installed in the tuner is fine for minor mods such as intake & exhaust. Once you start adding power adders, cams etc then a dyno tune is the way to go.

Well Steeda is very pricey but if you got the coin for it go for it. Honestly though with such minor mods a full blown tune isn't necessary. Usually the basic "performance" tune already installed in the tuner is fine for minor mods such as intake & exhaust. Once you start adding power adders, cams etc then a dyno tune is the way to go.

Good info. Thanks.

Back