• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2013 Mustang 5.0

But in real life. I drive one of two yellow vettes. But we're talking about Stangs here. :) The boss 302 Laguna seca package is really cool

I'm a Mustang man myself, but I live Vettes too. Anything American muscle is alright in my book. I agree on the Boss 302 LS. Sad to seem them go, though.

Thanks for the information. I am really going to look at the boss now.

My neighbor has a 2012 5.0. Put flowmasters on it, sounds ok. 3.73 in the rear. Can't remember what tuner he purchased for it, but can ask if your interested. It runs good. Quite a bit stronger than his previous 09 GT.

My neighbor has a 2012 5.0. Put flowmasters on it, sounds ok. 3.73 in the rear. Can't remember what tuner he purchased for it, but can ask if your interested. It runs good. Quite a bit stronger than his previous 09 GT.

Yes, if you don't mind asking, I'd appreciate it. 09 GTs only had the 4.6 in them. Still a stout motor though.
Sorry, should've used the multi-quote feature.

Just checked with him. He is using a American Muscle SCT tuner on his 2012. His 09 GT and my 69 Camaro ran consistent 13.30's at the track. His new 5.0 walks away from my Camaro at 60-70 mph. It hasn't been to the track yet, but with the tuner and gear, should run 12's. The Boss is a killer car also. I believe motor trend stated a year or so ago that it was the best all around Mustang they had ever tested. Strong words with GT500's and the like running around.

I have always like our (Australian) Fords better.
Our older Falcons (1970s) look a lot like your Mustangs of the era

Falcon XY
1971-ford-falcon-xy-gt-sedan.jpg

Falcon XA XB XC Coupes
xb2dgt.jpg

2274067394_86a39da2d5.jpg

i202036.jpg

Our modern Falcons
FVP-Falcon-GT-Black-1.jpg

Love that cobra Falcon coupe to death. I think I prefer it to the mustangs of the era. I always do appreciate a nice v8 muscle car though. I was so incredibly close to picking up a mustang instead of my truck, but I couldn't bring myself to it knowing that would be my only form of transportation... Couldn't live with a muscle car everyday.

Latest Posts

Back