• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2014 Oakleys For Scuderia Ferrari?

VVoltz

Oakley Beginner
Hello. I recently joined the forum.

I have been building my collection little by little the last couple of years and I currently have 7 pairs.

As an avid F1 fan I was hoping you can tell me what model Kimmi and Fer are wearing this season. They look similar to the Holbrooks but with a different stem.

Also, have you seen any other models being used by them this season? I don't know if you can tell on this pic but their lenses have a Ferrari logo engraved which looks fantastic.

ehe4yju9.jpg

TwoFace in front.
The white ones in back are not oakley that I can tell

Yeah, that other guy is a Red Bull Racing driver.

Thanks for the responses!

I think the team has exclusive custom-made merchandise for what I can tell. Hopefully we will see those editions coming soon.

I got a "hot sheet" from Oakley showing all the new Ferrari styles and colorways. Not all have Ruby lenses, but they are either black iridium or ruby for lens options. Some look better than others but being a HUGE Ferrari fan I may consider collecting them all and putting them away.

I got a "hot sheet" from Oakley showing all the new Ferrari styles and colorways. Not all have Ruby lenses, but they are either black iridium or ruby for lens options. Some look better than others but being a HUGE Ferrari fan I may consider collecting them all and putting them away.
Anyway you can reveal a handful or even a couple of upcoming models? How about some release dates?

Edit: One more pic, this one with Alonso.
jaugde.jpg

Last edited:
Back