• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2014 Tour De France Edition

IMHO best looking special edition Radarlock released.

10341650_235912839941450_7876088988289701202_n.jpg

10268585_235619343304133_2825532505399952683_n.jpg

Due to the last release of TDF fuel cells does anybody know of any talk of release of them this time?

Due to the last release of TDF fuel cells does anybody know of any talk of release of them this time?
Doubt it, you have four pairs counting Cav's for the year already and they tend to release everything together basically. They picked up the eyeshade instead of the radarlock xl and the jawbones instead of a fuel cell or flak jacket this year.

It's Oakleys new trick. Take a standard looiking frame, make three little lines on them and call it limited edition.
when are there comming out some new cool colors?
I mean, the racingjacket has only the colored lines on the jaw. Then i better buy the jaws only on ebay and
install them on my normal white jawbone.

It's Oakleys new trick. Take a standard looiking frame, make three little lines on them and call it limited edition.
when are there comming out some new cool colors?
I mean, the racingjacket has only the colored lines on the jaw. Then i better buy the jaws only on ebay and
install them on my normal white jawbone.
Not really new, they basically started that with the Juan Pelota Jawbones in early 2011 and then repeated with the STPL jawbone in the the fall.

For the STPL it's easy to explain since the rainbow stands for the world champion in cycling. And there is still felt quite new.

What i mean is that you see it comming more often. Once with juan Pelota, once with the STPL.
Then the team usa radar and jawbones, now the heritage collection.
Tour de France edition 2014....
Would be a bit the same as when they would make the anti freeze crystal frames in all the colors and every colour connected to
another limited edition serie.

The idea's that they have for the coloring of the glasses is perfect in line with the models they are producing lately...... boooring

Back