• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2015 Friends and Family Sale in March.

Looks like Im heading to the store one more time before F&F is over.. last call for new releases, lenses, clothing, etc....

I hate to join the chorus, but does anyone else have a F&F online code they don't need? I used one the other day for all the new releases, but now that the Flak 2.0 OCP is out... =)

I'm sorry to be so late to the party but if anyone has a F&F in store I would greatly appreciate it. I bought several Tincan's and right now I'm on my second badman all bought at sunglass hut and all either defective or with something wrong with them so I'm heading to a Oakley store today to see if i have better luck.

I'm sorry to be so late to the party but if anyone has a F&F in store I would greatly appreciate it. I bought several Tincan's and right now I'm on my second badman all bought at sunglass hut and all either defective or with something wrong with them so I'm heading to a Oakley store today to see if i have better luck.
You don't need a code for in store. The store staff should let you have F&F while you are in store.

You need a specific code for online only.

Maybe these money clips will end up like the 'biners, getting shipped off to the vaults because they didnt sell.

I dont know what the price is/was, I just know they got swooped up and shipped out to vaults. They werent that popular.
I thought the opposite. That bunkers wouldnt sell and 'biners would go like hotcakes. This is why I dont gamble...

Back