• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2015 NBA Playoffs and Finals Thread

Hoping the Cavs can bring it home. It has been way too long since Cleveland has won anything. I want a championship in Cleveland for my dad so bad. We have watched some bad Cleveland teams, but man he has had to watch some really bad ones. It would mean a ton to see at least one championship in my lifetime.

I havent watch basketball since last year where i watched even recorded games. This year not a single full game. Western is anybodys game the eastern though got to be hawks and cavs in the finals.

One more thing im rooting for anybody in the west BUT PLEASE BEAT THOSE DAMN OLD FARTS SPURS PLEASE ITS TIME FOR THEM TO RETIRE.

im rooting for any team to win the finals except for the cavs.... I hope lebron loses.... So now im officially a spurs fan... Or dallas... Or GS...
Geeeeeeez washi most all pinoys hates james wonder why???????? HE is the best in the business still.......well i hate packyou i hope he gets beat up gayweather lol.

Harden had 24 points to lead the team in scoring, as he usually does. But six other Rockets also scored in double figures in a 118-108 victory over the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their Western Conference series.

"That's means everybody's touching the basketball, everybody's getting involved and they can't only just stop one person," Harden said. "They put two on the ball. Me, I make the pocket pass, I made the easy play and had confidence in my teammates to make the next one."

Harden had 24 points to lead the team in scoring, as he usually does. But six other Rockets also scored in double figures in a 118-108 victory over the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their Western Conference series.

"That's means everybody's touching the basketball, everybody's getting involved and they can't only just stop one person," Harden said. "They put two on the ball. Me, I make the pocket pass, I made the easy play and had confidence in my teammates to make the next one."
My only gripe about Harden is that he took 17 FTs. That's the same amount as the Mavs took the whole game. He bases his game off of fouling to get to the basket and getting a call. I'm just not a huge fan of the way he plays the game. He took a crap ton of FTs in the regular season too. I'd rather see him scoring by creating space and shooting rather than fouling on his way to the basket and getting a star call. Regardless, the Rockets look good. The West looks to be Golden State or the Rockets for me.

Just watched the Spurs and Clips. Clips and Blake put it to the Spurs.
They have no one that can Guard Blake.
Really like both teams wish they didn't have to play each other in the first round.

Latest Posts

Back