• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2015 NBA SEASON

I am really surprised KD is going to GS. There are not enough basketballs for all three guys to shoot??
In OKC he had a guard taking a lot of his shots. Now he will have 2 guys taking a lot of shots??

Man really going to be interesting to see how this plays out. I know for sure that team will SHATTER the record for 3 pointers shot and made during the regular season.

GS got pushed around in the Finals. KD is not going to help with that??

I know they will be fun to watch. Time will tell.............

I am really surprised KD is going to GS. There are not enough basketballs for all three guys to shoot??
In OKC he had a guard taking a lot of his shots. Now he will have 2 guys taking a lot of shots??

Man really going to be interesting to see how this plays out. I know for sure that team will SHATTER the record for 3 pointers shot and made during the regular season.

GS got pushed around in the Finals. KD is not going to help with that??

I know they will be fun to watch. Time will tell.............
Yup rebounds and size lacking. That killed them during playoffs. Durant aint gonna ave 10 reb per game lol.

Yup rebounds and size lacking. That killed them during playoffs.

Not really. Missed open shots by Barnes, Curry and Thompson killled them in the last 2 games. Thompson, Curry and Durant will all get fewer shots next season, but if they play well together it could be better shots. KD is also at least as good as Barnes on D so unless team chemistry goes out the window GSW should be even harder to beat next year...

What is really depressing is what the Bulls are doing.... Going to be hard watching them next season...

Not really. Missed open shots by Barnes, Curry and Thompson killled them in the last 2 games. Thompson, Curry and Durant will all get fewer shots next season, but if they play well together it could be better shots. KD is also at least as good as Barnes on D so unless team chemistry goes out the window GSW should be even harder to beat next year...

What is really depressing is what the Bulls are doing.... Going to be hard watching them next season...
They wont make play offs hahah at least yougot rondo lol

Don't forget GS will lose 2 of their big men.
No money to keep them.
They will get a lot weaker under the basket. Green can't do everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's the reason they won't make the playoffs...
He is " a has been" after that celtic run he has been below mediocore. The reason "arrogant"

Same with the hornets sorry JORDAN "suck" as an owner geeez. Why move lin?? and jefferson?? They did good last year. It feels like that team is always re building. Jordan thinks he is still playing lol great as a player SUCK BOLS as an owner. No superstar even consider signing with that team. He suck BOLS. They mentality is im againts jordan and not againts the hornets lol.

Well, this is a good start.............

image.jpeg

I really hope they don't win lol. Chemistry here is the key.
Thompson and curry wants to shoot as well as Durant, its a very different scenario when james went to Miami.

Latest Posts

Back