• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2015 NBA SEASON

Sad. At least Thursday's Hawks game is televised on TNT.

I hate these ancient blackout policies. Only ways for me to watch the Hawks is to hope they are on TNT, ESPN, or when they play the Orlando Magic. I am beyond screwed.
If you get the league pass though u can watch all their games, but for 199 i think "F" that hhahahaahah

here are my thoughts:

if there was a redraft of the entire NBA for THIS UPCOMING SEASON, here's who I think would be picked 1 through 5.

1. Steph Curry
2. James Harden
3. LeBron James
4. Kevin Durant
5. Russell Westbrook

honorable mention (probably the next 4 picks, but in no particular order)

6. Anthony Davis (he's going to be a MONSTER this year)
7. Demarcus Cousins
8. Paul George
9. Chris Paul

The west conference are close again as usual; for the east i really dont know who can challenge the cavs there???????

since I switched over to Comcast, I can finally watch the Rockets play on ROOT Sports.......

lets not pretend Harden's step back is not the best on the game........

James%2BHarden%2BBreaks%2BRicky%2BRubio%2BShot%2BScience.gif

tumblr_nlbyzjqYPQ1u2klrwo1_500.gif

harden2.gif

HardenDUnk.gif

Dallas Mavericks cause of Dirkules ;)
If they look like they did in preseason its going to be a looooooooong season this year. It's hard not to feel bad for Dirk. I love the team but its hard to understand how they don't have more pull with FA players with a coach like Rick Carlisle. Its so rare to see a player take so much less to try and help the team like Dirk has and it hasn't really done any good. Seems like there is a disconnect between the front office and the coaching staff for who fits the culture.

S

sure litos
Hilarious.

Back