• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2016-2017 nba season

Just took the 2017 FA offseason by storm. The secret weapon. Paul George was just a smoke screen

Lonzo
KCP
Ingram
Randle
Bropez

2018 LeBron comes running to us to play off the bench guaransheed.

Just took the 2017 FA offseason by storm. The secret weapon. Paul George was just a smoke screen

Lonzo
KCP
Ingram
Randle
Bropez

2018 LeBron comes running to us to play off the bench guaransheed.

Sorry brother. This team still will not sniff the playoffs and the King is NOT coming to the Lakers next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry brother. This team still will not sniff the playoffs and the King is NOT coming to the Lakers next year.

Damn brett he might??? If the chances are right to de thrown the warriors. Geeez everybody's bandwagoning nowadays it aint even fun watching the reg season anymore. In fact I've only watch a total of 5 games last reg season it's that boring imo.

Damn brett he might??? If the chances are right to de thrown the warriors. Geeez everybody's bandwagoning nowadays it aint even fun watching the reg season anymore. In fact I've only watch a total of 5 games last reg season it's that boring imo.

He won't
None of those players will take the next step to be ready to win a championship. Still too young and remember they are in the West.
He may look at the Clippers or the Spurs??

IMG_6118.jpg

Back