• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2016-2017 nba season

It's a good trade thimas is a play maker and also can score and is not one dimensional. Plus they got rose as a good back up.
IMG_5348.PNG

Now irving has his own team lets see how he does.

Hard call. I've considered him always in the running as a top PG the league, capable of stuff like this:

I don't know who else in this league can actually do that. He was in control even when the ball was hooked behind his knee.

But invest too much into that version of him and he misses games due to knee issues and whatever injuries every season — including like 20-some games at Duke. In a way, he's a glass cannon in my mind. And as much as he can score and handle, I'm not sure he's ever demonstrated outright dominance at his best like prime Derrick Rose (2010-2011 RIP). People forget how nasty of a player that guy was. That's the difference between a player who can penetrate defenses (Kyrie), and a player who just can't be stopped (Rose).

So, I don't think the trade isn't so much of a "blockbuster" deal as people make it out to be. Boston successfully evaded overpaying IT (I mean he's earned it, but fundamentally you just don't pay for someone undersized) with nice replacement, and Cleveland got a package that suits their short and long term needs. I would say both teams helped each other, but to say either or both won is yet to be decided, if at all.

The important thing is they got something out of irving, it's a better trade vs that rumored knicks trade they talking about for so long (that would be a disaster). I think james leaving Cleveland next year depends on the outcome this year.

Zo GANG
Ketavious GANG
Ingram GANG
Randle GANG
Brahpez GANG

Clarkson GANG
Larry Jr GANG
Kuzma GANG
Hart GANG
Blue GANG
Zubac GANG
Bryant GANG
Deng GANG
and now Bogut GANG

GANG GANG GANG The Los Angeles Lake GANG is going to skeet all over the NBA.

Zo GANG
Ketavious GANG
Ingram GANG
Randle GANG
Brahpez GANG

Clarkson GANG
Larry Jr GANG
Kuzma GANG
Hart GANG
Blue GANG
Zubac GANG
Bryant GANG
Deng GANG
and now Bogut GANG

GANG GANG GANG The Los Angeles Lake GANG is going to skeet all over the NBA.

How about the "not yet gang"??? :lol:

Latest Posts

Back