• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2016-2017 nba season

Few days of ignoring nba and here we are. Howard in Atlanta for cash that big?! I mean that's a guy who jumps from team to team and has done nothing in his entire career. The finals appearance doesn't matter since he was shut down and schooled like a kid. Personally I can't stand that guy, he's just a totally unprofessional baby boy with no heart for the game. As for other deals, I'm starting to think that I'm the only one who thinks that GSW don't need Durant-really why would they want/need to get him for a massive cash when their team runs like a perfectly lubricated machine? Mozgov is quite expensive but I hope he will be worth it. Deng is a good player but that's it. I don't think he's worth that much but hey we've got 24 billion to share. NBA has got real popular these days even though it's quality actually dropped, so get what you can while it's there. Those deals are crazy and medicore players are being way overpaid.

OK now I've started to dig the net and I see Mike Conley's deal...I just had to look if it's the 1st of april today.

Hahahaha.... Durantula wanted the ring too much! Ok im going with the knicks and the warriors next season. I love you durant... Pls make it not one, not two, not three... But multiple rings! Go GSW and knicks!

So washi u gonna hate him too for leaving?? Just like james did for a ring? U got 4 all stars now.

Back