• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2016-2017 nba season

Harden is playing great MVP STATS for sure if this continues.
Even though he still leads the league in turnovers, his stats have certainly lead to the fact that the Rockets still only have single digit losses...

Dudes have only lost 9 freaking game through mid January...

Westbrook, on the other hand, has less wins and more losses mainly due to the fact that his play in the last 3 or 4 minutes of games is so erratic that you cannot count on him to WIN you games...

he will shoot you out of every close game, which has been his kryptonite for the last 4 years...

King James is the only player that if you take him off that team they go into the tank.
He should win the MVP Award every year!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on now let's be honest.
Heck I am a Clipper and Spurs Fan.

James is without question the best player in the league and on the planet.

He really transforms players and teams.
I can't stand him, but I respect him. If he gets on my team, I won't turn him away lol

Sent from Q's Note5

Come on now let's be honest.
Heck I am a Clipper and Spurs Fan.

James is without question the best player in the league and on the planet.

He really transforms players and teams.
I'm a Bron but hugger also, but this year, if you take him off of the Cavs, Kyrie and Love could easily carry that team into the 3rd or 4th seed...

Cabs are still an above average team without Bron...but WITH Bron, they're championship contenders...

BUT, if you took Harden off of the Rockets, there is absolutely NO ONE on the Rockets team that is a former All Star...

Our second best scorer comes off of the bench...our starting 2 guard is only playing because of his defense and tanacity...

Our center is 6'8" and played in the D-League last year...

So no, I don't agree with you right now...Harden is the MVP this year because of the wins he puts together for a team consisting of role players and players that probably wouldn't start on anyone else's team...

It's BECAUSE of Harden that the Rockets are 31-10...

Yesterday, the Rockets looked uninterested and tired...they got washed by the Wolves mainly because they were missing shots...

1st loss in 10 games, so it's acceptable...

I've seen a 14 point lead evaporate within 2.5 minutes due to Rockets 3 point shooters...they were off last night...

It's ok, they'll bounce back on Friday...

Harden 33pts 6reb 12ast

Back