• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2016-2017 nba season

Damn... Now the Kings swept us. Hawks blow a 20 point lead and end up losing by 1, 109-108, on a missed foul call.

Sent from Q's Note5

Rockets blow up Suns 133-102

Harden 40pts 6reb 8ast in only 29 minutes (8-15 from 3pt land)

Rockets 40-17

Well since moving it is pretty hard to catch some games. They freakin come on at 4:30 to 5PM here for the west coast games.
Hawaii gets a lot of programing from California so the Clippers and Lakers are on here which is cool. They also show the tape delay so if I don't listen to the radio, I wont hear the score.

What I will say is I get a full dose of Hawks and Rockets news here!!! Ha Ha!!

Looking forward to the playoffs. The West as always will be great almost every round.

Clippers again just can't stay healthy. Hmmm We will see....

Well since moving it is pretty hard to catch some games. They freakin come on at 4:30 to 5PM here for the west coast games.
Hawaii gets a lot of programing from California so the Clippers and Lakers are on here which is cool. They also show the tape delay so if I don't listen to the radio, I wont hear the score.

What I will say is I get a full dose of Hawks and Rockets news here!!! Ha Ha!!

Looking forward to the playoffs. The West as always will be great almost every round.

Clippers again just can't stay healthy. Hmmm We will see....
Hawks news?? That is definitely weird lol

My Hawks, your Clips, tomorrow.

Hawks beat the Trail Blazers 109-104 in overtime!

Sent from Q's Note5

Clippers 99
Hawks 84

My first Clippers update.
Sorry Q

I have to say I am looking forward to see what D Jordan will do in the dunk contest.

I also have to say that All Star games are usually Hot Garbage but I do like the NBA All Star Game. For that game I have no problem with NO defense.
To me it is fun to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clippers 99
Hawks 84

My first Clippers update.
Sorry Q

I have to say I am looking forward to see what D Jordan will do in the dunk contest.

I also have to say that All Star games are usually Hot Garbage but I do like the NBA All Star Game. For that game I have no problem with NO defense.
To me it is fun to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Noooooooooo
Hopefully, the Hawks will get their lives together. They seem to win close, lose big and then win big.

Checked the score in the 2nd quarter and the Clips were up by 10

Sent from Q's Note5

Rockets lose a trap game to the Heat

Rockets finish up the "first half" at 40-18, 3rd in the West...

Not bad Houston, not bad...

Back