• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2016-2017 nba season

It's up to the NBA to stop that crap. I can't stand when a player stops and the defender jumps or comes at the player and the offensive player jumps towards the defender to draw the foul.
So many of these guys do this. Really can't blame the player from doing it cause they will get a foul called most of the time.
NBA need to call that a charge!! Then it will stop.

That's no time anything new...

Been following NBA since the 80's and have seen that type of foul for over 2 decades...

Everyone does it...it's a smart play...

Keep people from extending and it makes it easier to get by on the first step...

If the defender sticks his arm out, go straight up with the shot and draw the foul...

Been seeing this for ages

He did everything humanly possible to carry that team. Call him out on chucking, but he's literally spent and it's dead-clear no one on that team can shoot. Imagine trying to contend when your second best player is Andre Roberson, who is still a burden on one half of the court anyway.

Meanwhile, Harden gets the luxury of having Lou Williams as his backup to carry the scoring load, be just as capable to draw fouls, while with better shooting efficiency on most nights.

MVP comparison is clear as day, but I'm not hating on Harden. Hope he gets his shot against Kevin.

Rockets send the Thunder home behind Harden's 13 4th quarter points...

Lol @ Westbrook going 2-10 in the 4th quarter

Not My MVP

Seriously though i think whoever wins that series will be mvp. They just waiting for the results. If rockets win harden will be mvp i mean who else would you give it to???? Can't give mvp to a loosing team.

Back