• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2016-2017 nba season

Seriously though i think whoever wins that series will be mvp. They just waiting for the results. If rockets win harden will be mvp i mean who else would you give it to???? Can't give mvp to a loosing team.

The playoffs does not count towards the MVP voting it was done at the end of the NBA regular-season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MVP isn't based on getting past the first round. It's decided for the regular season. In most normal circumstances, it would've been announced already.

Tracking is pointing to Westbrook, but of course NBA is doing that BS awards show to wait it out.
We’re calling it: Westbrook will win MVP

Having a better team and MVP are two different things. Harden's been great this year, but as I already described, he wasn't carrying the same load.

"Hurr durr duur derp derp derp.Westbrook was missing shots end of the game", yeah because he was literally responsible for keeping his team in the game otherwise (hell, even when he was fading) and responsible for more than half of the team's scoring. Harden freely chucked 2-for-13 from 3pt and his team was more than good enough to work with it.

It's up to the NBA to stop that crap. I can't stand when a player stops and the defender jumps or comes at the player and the offensive player jumps towards the defender to draw the foul.
So many of these guys do this. Really can't blame the player from doing it cause they will get a foul called most of the time.
NBA need to call that a charge!! Then it will stop.

The defender is allowed to jump straight up, but a lot of times refs reward attackers who jump into a defender, flail their arms and legs and try to draw a shooting foul. The shooting fouls they called on those screens are just silly.

Seriously though i think whoever wins that series will be mvp. They just waiting for the results. If rockets win harden will be mvp i mean who else would you give it to???? Can't give mvp to a loosing team.
Yeah, I said that earlier...

What good is winning the MVP if you disappear in every 4th quarter and lose 4-1 ??

It should be standard practice to vote after the first round...

Hawks lose 103-99 and fall behind 3-2 against the Wizards. The Wizards' defense came through late.

Yeah, I said that earlier...

What good is winning the MVP if you disappear in every 4th quarter and lose 4-1 ??

It should be standard practice to vote after the first round...
It wont matter the league decides it anyways. I understand the whole BS that it has been decided after the season ended that's garbage. Well proove me wrong then??? If this goes to weatbrook then i will admit that i was wrong.

IMG_4509.jpg

Back