• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2016 All Star Game models?

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
Has anyone heard if there will be any models for the 2016 All Star Game? They've been pretty creative the last few years and I always look forward to them but with the Fuel Cell on its way out and such maybe not this year? I haven't been able to find anything and the game is about 3 weeks out now.

I wasn't aware the FC was on its way out

They're no longer actively creating new editions/colorways, most previously mass produced variants are no longer available- it's entered into the realm that the Gascan has been in for many years where it's around in some more simplistic variations but they're not actively marketing it or developing special editions around it.

Not to mention the Daniel Defense and the new Deitz that came out about a month ago.
He is probably right. Oakley is getting rid of the Square O line, so the FC will probably be discontinued, or made with the ellipse, just like the new Turbine.

He is probably right. Oakley is getting rid of the Square O line, so the FC will probably be discontinued, or made with the ellipse, just like the new Turbine.
I better be happy with the one Fuel Cell and one Turbine I have then lol

Time will tell and it isn't on the Squared side.

Sent from Q's Note5

Back