• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date

Whos everybody voting for?

• Clinton

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Trump

Votes: 29 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its ingrained now, the electoral college wont be removed or changed till both sides want it gone. Since one side wins every 4 years, only half want it changed. Its actually pretty humurous.

Agreed, but i think he does similar for a living. He has a good similar voice to the iriginal too.

15941307_10212580583538303_5312354792072625454_n.jpg

Bump for trump!

I just saw the Showtime special about the election. I really think is the best thing that could have happened to politics since, a black president! seriously though we needed this. Shake it up. let the crybabies sit on the floor of congress and let the people dissent. Its good for the system.

I just saw the Showtime special about the election. I really think is the best thing that could have happened to politics since, a black president! seriously though we needed this. Shake it up. let the crybabies sit on the floor of congress and let the people dissent. Its good for the system.
It's not isolated to the US, either. To avoid polarizing political banter, there's been a marked shift recently, most notably with Brexit and Britain kind of preceding the US presidential election in tone and stance. Add to it other European nations who have leadership standing up for a similar direction in the wake of crumbling economic and social policies that many are viewing as unwise.

Gosh, I think that's the least inflammatory thing I've written politically in a while. And it almost sounds passive aggressive.

It's not isolated to the US, either. To avoid polarizing political banter, there's been a marked shift recently, most notably with Brexit and Britain kind of preceding the US presidential election in tone and stance. Add to it other European nations who have leadership standing up for a similar direction in the wake of crumbling economic and social policies that many are viewing as unwise.

Gosh, I think that's the least inflammatory thing I've written politically in a while. And it almost sounds passive aggressive.

Not just happening in the USA and Europe.

Asia has it's President Duterte who promotes extra judicial killing of known drug dealers with over 3000 people killed to date without trial! That's only 4 xs less than the number of people killed by gun violence in the USA!!! (So you know it's a lot!!!)

And in Australia, we also have Pauline Hanson who was the only politician Down Under to receive an invitation to Trump's inauguration!!! She looks set to do well at the next Western Australia state election.

Sorry, I don't really follow politics from that hemisphere. Just a symptom of my privileged, patriarchal, xenophobic, echo chamber world view. :focus-97:
That's ok. I'm the same. I only started following what was happening in the rest of the world when world politics got more interesting than what I could find on Netflix.

It's fun watching the press and the snowflake generation posturing, weeping and frothing at the mouth frantically looking for their allocated safe places...but finding none!!!

Trump will definitely step on a few toes and will probably shoot a few of his own off in the process. But at least he's recognised that something has to be different and radical changes need to be made.

The absolute stupidity and hypocrisy of the left is simply breathtaking. Some Americans clearly don't respect their own democratic system!!!!

And they're protesting with "women's marches". Isn't the very premise already sexist according to their own mandate? And why have they NOT protested en masse and petitioned governments or religions (especially Islam) who have a wide reputation for abuse of both women and minority religions?!! Isn't THAT the planet sized "elephant" in the room??