• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2017 1st Quarter Release (sneak peak)

Some good news for Radar users; Prizm snow will come out for the Radar (with frame from January and as a separate lens from February) according to Oakely :D (they had a set of path lenses in the Prizm display at my Oakley dealer that weren't for sale...)

Some good news for Radar users; Prizm snow will come out for the Radar (with frame from January and as a separate lens from February) according to Oakely :D (they had a set of path lenses in the Prizm display at my Oakley dealer that weren't for sale...)
Any info on prizm snow lenses for radarlock and m2? Will replacement lens kits for jawbreaker also be available in jan?

Any info on prizm snow lenses for radarlock and m2? Will replacement lens kits for jawbreaker also be available in jan?

I only asked about the Radar because I saw the display lens... When I asked Oakley a few months ago they said Prizm snow wasn't planned for the Radar. Hopefully they will offer the for the Radarlock as well. You might be able to get them for the Jawbreaker if you call them, they can be pretty helpful (at least they are here)

anyone know when the Holbrook Metal Matte Gunmetal w/Prizm Black Polarized is dropping? they only have 2 metal ones on the website at the moment and it isn't one of them.

Latest Posts

Back