• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2017-2018 NBA/PLAYOFFS/FINALS

pjd1234

Love em R1s
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Strip town
Well guys pre season started almost time for the season to begin. Lets see what happens this season.

Hahahaha i know Q. It will be a very interesting season and indeed. Atleast the league is not supporting that BS the nfl is doing. Lets just stick to basketball.

Hahahaha i know Q. It will be a very interesting season and indeed. Atleast the league is not supporting that BS the nfl is doing. Lets just stick to basketball.
Well... I think it's only a matter of time before that changes. Players have power and they will wield it at some point.

Sent from Q's S8+

Well... I think it's only a matter of time before that changes. Players have power and they will wield it at some point.

Sent from Q's S8+

Fans have the power Q lol. I think the league knows that and won’t stand for it.

Fans have the power Q lol. I think the league knows that and won’t stand for it.
Well.... Most of the news happened outside of the regular season. The league brass has been mostly silent. Prominent players and coaches have not been silent... It is coming... Get ready. There will be no escape; it's the sign of the times.

Sent from Q's S8+

Well.... Most of the news happened outside of the regular season. The league brass has been mostly silent. Prominent players and coaches have not been silent... It is coming... Get ready. There will be no escape; it's the sign of the times.

Sent from Q's S8+
:lol::lol: They will come to their senses when revenues statrs dropping, then we shall see who really does the upper hand :lol::lol:

Most of us watch the games, the warm ups and anthem is that entertaining :p

:lol::lol: It won’t be that entertaining when they all go inside the locker room during the anthem, hmmmmm
Kneeling would be a lot more entertaining :lol::lol:

Look at this clown; he does look insanely stupid.
45E6DC8D-EBD3-442E-845F-EABA263D66BD.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back