• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2017-2018 NBA/PLAYOFFS/FINALS

Well, the Hawks beat the Celtics 112-106 on Sunday. Boston is locked into the second seed.

The Timberwolves and Nuggets play a win and in game for the last playoff spot in the west.

Sent from Q's S8+

1st Round for the West

Rockets vs Nuggets/Wolves
Warriors vs Thunder
Blazers vs Spurs
Jazz vs Pelicans

1st Round for the East (what a joke)

Raptors vs Wizards
Celtics vs Heat
76ers vs Bucks
Cavs vs Oacers

1st Round for the West

Rockets vs Nuggets/Wolves
Warriors vs Thunder
Blazers vs Spurs
Jazz vs Pelicans

1st Round for the East (what a joke)

Raptors vs Wizards
Celtics vs Heat
76ers vs Bucks
Cavs vs Oacers
And with the Spurs clinching last night, it's their 21st consecutive season with a playoff appearance.

Sent from Q's S8+

B4BBA90B-B709-405B-BE0B-DC3FC5060C97.jpeg

Preach it! This man right here DESERVES to win ROTY (rookie of the year). Dude putting up some really good numbers..

20.5 points, 3.7 assists, 3.7 rebounds, 1.5 steals per game.

Simmons-16 points, 8.2 assists, 8.1 rebounds, 1.7 steals per game.

Yea Simmons has a higher average assists and rebounds but he’s putting up 4-4.5 more points a game PLUS Mitchell is a true ROOKIE.

This “redshirt rookie” thing is a little crap IMO. Pretty sure Simmons not only got payed during his so-called “redshirt rookie” year, but that still counted as a year of his NBA contract. Also, dude got to be around his team / trainers / staff. Learn a playbook etc for a whole year, where as Mitchell is a true ROOKIE.

I’m not saying Ben Simmons isn’t good, evacuee he is. He’s just not a rookie imo.

Just hoping the voters make the right call when they go to pick ROTY, but won’t get my hopes up.

View attachment 459543

Preach it! This man right here DESERVES to win ROTY (rookie of the year). Dude putting up some really good numbers..

Yea Simmons has a higher average assists and rebounds but he’s putting up 4-4.5 more points a game PLUS Mitchell is a true ROOKIE.

This “redshirt rookie” thing is a little crap IMO. Pretty sure Simmons not only got payed during his so-called “redshirt rookie” year, but that still counted as a year of his NBA contract. Also, dude got to be around his team / trainers / staff. Learn a playbook etc for a whole year, where as Mitchell is a true ROOKIE.

I’m not saying Ben Simmons isn’t good, evacuee he is. He’s just not a rookie imo.

Just hoping the voters make the right call when they go to pick ROTY, but won’t get my hopes up.
Popularity contest unfortunately that dude simons will win it.

Yay. The Hawks season finally ended. The 76ers win 15 in a row in the Hawks' loss.

Sent from Q's S8+

View attachment 459543

I’m on the fence about it too, but I’d still vote for Simmons...

No one right now would build a team around Mitchell..

No one right now would draft Mitchell over Simmons...

Simmons is better than Mitchell at nearly every aspect of the game...

P.S.
I get the whole “rookie” thing, etc etc...

2q81y5e.jpg

The Cavs lost Kyrie, Shumpert, Jefferson, Thomas, Wade and Frye and gained nothing.
season records
2017 51-31
2018 50-32

btw, 2 steps and jump is a whistle.

and so is 4 steps

Last edited:
Back