• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2017 MASH Frogskins and Radar Path TODAY!

Have you purchased one of them and seen them in person?

Nah.... Might have at the base price if I'd been following the right forum topic at the time :/ But still might have been a tough sell for me since the colors aren't my thing and the only other thing it's got is an etched lense and (admittedly pretty cool) microbag....

Nah.... Might have at the base price if I'd been following the right forum topic at the time :/ But still might have been a tough sell for me since the colors aren't my thing and the only other thing it's got is an etched lense and (admittedly pretty cool) microbag....
I haven't gotten the chance to check it out in person yet but I'm told it's very nice

The one on the Bay is mine and I really don't think its a scalpers price to be honest. Last years mash has been selling at 300ish. Scalpers will be more in the 500$ range. I got a few extra pairs and already help a few fellow members out and sold them to them at retail plus shipping. Also listed a pair in the frog exchange to trade.

The one on the Bay is mine and I really don't think its a scalpers price to be honest. Last years mash has been selling at 300ish. Scalpers will be more in the 500$ range. I got a few extra pairs and already help a few fellow members out and sold them to them at retail plus shipping. Also listed a pair in the frog exchange to trade.
Was nerd one of the people who got helped? He's looking

Look at me.... Day one posting to the forum and ALREADY burning bridges! No offense intended... Just not the ones for me. YMMV.

Back