• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2018-2019 NBA THREAD

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date
Hush

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

8209512C-B7EF-498E-9A8A-39D00F33539A.gif

The LA Bron / BBB Era Lakers are your Preseason Finals champs.

Warriors fans on Wednesday be like "ItS jUsT pReSeAsOn" ahead of time in case they took the embarrassing L they in fact did.
Kevin Durbaby surely thought more of it when he already cost himself a T and fouled out.

Warriors fans afterwards, and pretty much every one who hates the Lakers, were like "LeTs SeE yOu Do ThAt AgAiNnnNNnNNNn"
We did, again.

No LA Bron, Ingram, Rondoe, Hart. Warriors still played Curry for the best 1st quarter of his life, Klay, and Draymond quite a bit. Regardless they always had players with literal NBA Finals experience last year and they got killed by the great Lonzo Ball, Kuzma with an off night, and a bunch of guys who just met and hardly speak English. Hell they even got the refs to eject Beasley and Lance.

Just crown us already. Let the NBA save on its electricity bills and fast forward to the ring ceremony. We already won. Come June 2019 you can revisit this post like "oh s*** why didn't we listen to Ventruck?"

The LA Bron / BBB Era Lakers are your Preseason Finals champs.

Warriors fans on Wednesday be like "ItS jUsT pReSeAsOn" ahead of time in case they took the embarrassing L they in fact did.
Kevin Durbaby surely thought more of it when he already cost himself a T and fouled out.

Warriors fans afterwards, and pretty much every one who hates the Lakers, were like "LeTs SeE yOu Do ThAt AgAiNnnNNnNNNn"
We did, again.

No LA Bron, Ingram, Rondoe, Hart. Warriors still played Curry for the best 1st quarter of his life, Klay, and Draymond quite a bit. Regardless they always had players with literal NBA Finals experience last year and they got killed by the great Lonzo Ball, Kuzma with an off night, and a bunch of guys who just met and hardly speak English. Hell they even got the refs to eject Beasley and Lance.

Just crown us already. Let the NBA save on its electricity bills and fast forward to the ring ceremony. We already won. Come June 2019 you can revisit this post like "oh s*** why didn't we listen to Ventruck?"
No

Only thing I've noticed is that botched deal for Jimmy Buckets.

It's that time of year....NBA has crept upon me.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back