• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2018-2019 NBA THREAD

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date
Once again, the real NBA Finals will be the Western Conference Finals...

Strange that Ariza went to the Suns.. Doesn't seem to make much sense for the Suns and one year $15 mill seems a lot for them to shell out for one year with no realistic playoff chance :behindsofa:

Strange that Ariza went to the Suns.. Doesn't seem to make much sense for the Suns and one year $15 mill seems a lot for them to shell out for one year with no realistic playoff chance :behindsofa:

Yeh he went there for the money really.

Once again, the real NBA Finals will be the Western Conference Finals...

Actually it may be played before the conference finals....depending on seeds. Say the Lakers arent the real deal but the have a good season record and get a 2 seed. Warriors play rockets in the conference semi finals and whoever wins sweeps Lakers. NBA championship is played in conf semis. It's very possible this year

Actually it may be played before the conference finals....depending on seeds. Say the Lakers arent the real deal but the have a good season record and get a 2 seed. Warriors play rockets in the conference semi finals and whoever wins sweeps Lakers. NBA championship is played in conf semis. It's very possible this year
Lakers getting a 2-Seed means they’re winning 60 games...

Not likely...

Lakers are a 6 or 7 seed on paper...I don’t think they can even beat the Thunder in a 7-game series..

At this point i put the lakers 3-4 at best. The thunder didn’t really add anybody. The jazz had a “lucky” season led by a rookie come on now.

Twolves, portland???????? What will make you think these teams are any better???????.
Pelicans who do they have??? Davis that’s it he aint no lebron to put his team over the edge.

Spurs LMAO i dont have to elaborate anything LOL. Maybe ginibili and parker should start using steroids these dude are “OLD” minus leonard who do they have????? Ahhhhhhhh
Right patty girly mills. The rest of the teams are just spectators they should be even competing really.

At this point i put the lakers 3-4 at best. The thunder didn’t really add anybody. The jazz had a “lucky” season led by a rookie come on now.

Twolves, portland???????? What will make you think these teams are any better???????.
Pelicans who do they have??? Davis that’s it he aint no lebron to put his team over the edge.

Spurs LMAO i dont have to elaborate anything LOL. Maybe ginibili and parker should start using steroids these dude are “OLD” minus leonard who do they have????? Ahhhhhhhh
Right patty girly mills. The rest of the teams are just spectators they should be even competing really.
Last year, it was Rockets and Warriors - and then the rest of the meaningless Western Conference...

So far this year, I STILL think it’s the Warriors and Rockets and then the rest of the meaningless Western Conference...

Lakers immediately went from a gross, bottom of the barrel team, to a playoff team that could potentially upset someone in the first round...

I still think the Rockets can win 58-60 games and nail down a 1 through 3 seed...

Right now, I don’t see the Lakers or Thunder or Spurs beating anyone in 7 games...but who cares anyways, because the Western Conference is about 2 teams - Rockets and Warriors...

Back