• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2018-2019 NBA THREAD

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date
Tony Parker is going to the Hornets on a 2 year, $10M deal.

Sent from Q's S8+

With the recent reports of Kawhi, I think the Lakers are better off watching that forest burn down. Spurs still messed up in not offloading him when they had a window to take something from us, sixers or celtics.

This might be the year that the Spurs miss the playoffs for the first time in my life hahaha !!!

Honestly, I’ll never count the Spurs out of anything, but it’s a thought...

I kinda didn't expect it, but OKC parting with Melo is a proper step. I thought they'd swallow him to give this combo another round, and to keep "star power" in the franchise.

I don't think he can play with the LeBRondzo offense in LA, but two guys can feed him in Houston.

Tony Parker is going to the Hornets on a 2 year, $10M deal.

Sent from Q's S8+

See no commitment lol (by spurs i mean) that’s why players nowadays bounce from team to team can’t blame them really. If a star player moves it aint okay, but if you get unloaded by a franchise nothing is said.

I guess you can’t blame the players nowadays for bandwagoning.

Jeremy Lin has been shipped to Atlanta in a swap for some future second round picks. Looks like a salary dump by Brooklyn.

Sent from Q's S8+

Dwight Howard is the strongest softest NBA player to ever exist...

Latest Posts

Back