• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2018-2019 NBA THREAD

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date
Jabari Parker: 2 year, $40M deal with the Bulls. The Bucks rescinded their offer to Parker, allowing him to go south.

Ersan Ilyasova: 3 year, $21M deal with the Bucks.

Sent from Q's S8+

Jabari Parker: 2 year, $40M deal with the Bulls. The Bucks rescinded their offer to Parker, allowing him to go south.

Sent from Q's S8+

HEEEEY GET SOME SLEEP :lol:

Sent from Q's S8+

Might be good for the Bulls.. If Parker and Lavine have a good year they could make the playoffs if the other players continue their progress.

THAT IS A STUPID TRADE LOL. GOOD LUCK ON THE RAPTORS “THAT GM IS STUPID”.

I hate it why trade derozan??????? He is the franchise player and he loves toronto damn. I see no loyalty here *** em. Now i don’t care star players or not leaves and joins a different club, or even bandwagoning *** em. At the end of the day you got to do what is right for you *** commitment coz there is none.

THAT IS A STUPID TRADE LOL. GOOD LUCK ON THE RAPTORS “THAT GM IS STUPID”.

I hate it why trade derozan??????? He is the franchise player and he loves toronto damn. I see no loyalty here *** em. Now i don’t care star players or not leaves and joins a different club, or even bandwagoning *** em. At the end of the day you got to do what is right for you *** commitment coz there is none.
Can't think highly of the Raptors when they fire their coach... Who won coach of the year. Nope.

Sent from Q's S8+

Latest Posts

Back