• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2018-2019 NBA THREAD

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date
Lonzo Ball, I said
He is the key, I said
Lakers FO messing things up, I said

No way, everyone else said.

Then Lonzo got injured

Then everyone started looking a bit harder and started paying attention to actual basketball to realize he was a net positive and all our stats (those things people love to go off of on paper) plummeted without him. Our record with Lonzo sans Bron was better than Bron sans Lonzo. Our net 3PM and other offensive stats (like fastbreak and I think net points) were better with Lonzo as well. Surprise surprise.

Might I add KCP and Caruso were literally balling once LeBron took a seat.

Time to trade Ingram and LeBron to Europe. We need some Luka clones.

Lonzo Ball, I said
He is the key, I said
Lakers FO messing things up, I said

No way, everyone else said.

Then Lonzo got injured

Then everyone started looking a bit harder and started paying attention to actual basketball to realize he was a net positive and all our stats (those things people love to go off of on paper) plummeted without him. Our record with Lonzo sans Bron was better than Bron sans Lonzo. Our net 3PM and other offensive stats (like fastbreak and I think net points) were better with Lonzo as well. Surprise surprise.

Might I add KCP and Caruso were literally balling once LeBron took a seat.

Time to trade Ingram and LeBron to Europe. We need some Luka clones.

Basically you need players not be injury prone.

Dude on Twitter recapped the last night perfectly for me.
Screenshot_20190411-080716_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20190411-080722_Twitter.jpg

Lakers ain't making the playoffs til 2023...

Anyways, I'm the last guy standing in this thread with teams that are actually worth a sheet...

Latest Posts

Back