• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🏀 2019-2020 NBA SEASON ⛹🏽‍♂️

Brandon Ingram is kinda the same dummy he's always been.

Him and Randle. I see the potential. Both have the size and speed, but the decision-making is never there, and they're not that efficient. I remember people trying to ride their nuts because of their misleading stats, all so they can spite Lonzo.

Speaking of which, that's been a slow start in coming back. I'm not even sure he's taking the proper downtime to recover from previous injury because it's repeatedly been ankle/knee and then last time it was a cramp which hurt an ankle again. If Derrick Rose could figure out how to come back and play at the speed he does, with so many leg injures, even past age 30, Lonzo should be able to as well — unless he's got some serious Brandon Roy issues. Supposedly he was just sick tonight, though.

Brandon Ingram is kinda the same dummy he's always been.

Him and Randle. I see the potential. Both have the size and speed, but the decision-making is never there, and they're not that efficient. I remember people trying to ride their nuts because of their misleading stats, all so they can spite Lonzo.

Speaking of which, that's been a slow start in coming back. I'm not even sure he's taking the proper downtime to recover from previous injury because it's repeatedly been ankle/knee and then last time it was a cramp which hurt an ankle again. If Derrick Rose could figure out how to come back and play at the speed he does, with so many leg injures, even past age 30, Lonzo should be able to as well — unless he's got some serious Brandon Roy issues. Supposedly he was just sick tonight, though.

damn ventruck.....i am getting tired of.........winning yawn 🥱

Back